Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

There are so many things that I am Thankful for. If I really think about it my list would, and could go to the moon and back. A couple of times. So here is just a small sampling of what I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful for Anthony. He gives me unconditional love and support in everything I do.

2. I am thankful that I still have both my parents and both my siblings.

3. I am thankful that I was given the gift to create.

4. I am thankful that people believe in me and what I create.

5. I am thankful for meeting new people and for getting to know the ones I do know better.

6. I am thankful for time.

7. I am thankful for understanding and patience.

8. I am thankful for a great big host of relatives that know of me, that I am still learning of.

9. I am thankful being able to wear flip-flops in November.

10. I am thankful that I am not in charge of cooking anything this year. (I tend to burn things)

11. I am thankful for my past. It makes me who I am.

12. I am thankful for everyone. Everyone's quirks, everyone's opinions. Every one. Every one makes my world so much more interesting just by being in it.

2 comments:

toners said...

Alma, I am thankful for YOU!! I can't wait to meet you IRL in January :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Toni

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for your beautiful creations! I love that Sprinkle cat!! Got my order so fast! thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin