Are you ready for the first TCP Tuesday Challenge of 2013?
I sure am.
I sure am.
This challenge is a supply challenge. I am challenging you to bring out your existing TCP stamps and dies and use them in a new and creative way. If there is a Birthday Set, change it out so it can be used as a Holiday set, and vice verso.
If there is a TCP stamp set or die that has been challenging you so much that you haven't used it, I'm challenging you to pull it out and use it!
If you've only used our stamps and dies for cards, we are challenging you to use them in a scrapbook page, on a home decor project, to decorate a gift. Whatever.
In this card I challenged myself to use our Heart Border die to create a rolled rose. I think they turned out pretty cute. And they were crazy easy to make. Check out the video to see just how easy.
This challenge is to think outside of the box. I want you to use our stamps and dies in a way you might have not thought of before. Even if it's pulling out a stamp set that you've never used before. Get out your Cat's Pajamas gear and stamp!
And TCP Tuesday is now a month long challenge. Post your cards and projects on this blog to the right using the link to the right.
I hope you are inspired. Want to be more inspired?
Check out Nancy's pretty card. She put a little twist on a Holiday set.
Julie created a Sweet Valentine using an unlikely little man.
Lori pulls out the very first set she ever got, and it looks like it hasn't aged a day.
Wendy's creation has me all starry-eyed.
Want more inspiration?
Now here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUES0213.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog