It's Tuesday, so not only is it time for TCP Tuesday, but it's The Cat's Pajamas day at Love Fest on Splitcoaststampers!! SCS has dedicated one whole day since February 14th to their fabulous Member Companies. Each day a Member Company is spotlighted and hosts a challenge. Today, it's TCP Day! Whee!
Our challenge is located HERE in the Member Company Forum and there are 2 prizes up for grabs - all you have to do is participate! We also have a couple other fun "meet & greet" threads going and we'd love for you to pop over and join the fun! Our challenge is an Inspiration Challenge.
Check it out! Julie Masse and Nancy Thomas put their heads together and thought up this fun inspiration collage. Now what can you do with it?
Hop on over to Julie's Blog and take a look at her SWEEET card. I love round cards! And I love that she used our Star rosette and Wish Stamp Set
How about Kimberly's fabulous card? This layout is a classic! And she used one of our "classic" stamp sets, Bloom.
How about Lori's trendy card? Love that she used our Queen of Hearts Border CutUps! And our Warm Fuzzies Stamp set.
Wendy created a sweet frame for her piece. Makes me want to fly away!
Or how about this DE-lious card by Noelle? This is one I just LOVE. So original!
Susan, bless her heart, has awed me again with her scrappy take on the TCP Tuesday Challenge: Everything Old is New Again. She pulled out a set that hasn't seen ink in a while, Ewe Complete Me. I tell you, after seeing her card, I may just have to pull out my set and stamp a bit.
Want to play along on TCP Tuesday? The deets are below. Want to play along during the LoveFest and maybe win a prize? You know you do. Here are the deets.
Now here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUES0213.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog