Are you playing along with us for TCP Tuesday this month?
This challenge is a supply challenge. I am challenging you to bring out your existing TCP stamps and dies and use them in a new and creative way. At the beginning of the month I showed you how to make rolled roses using out Heart Border CutUps Die.
And in the video I showed you this card. This sweet Penguin is from our Got Love Clearly Swanky Set, one of our Valentine sets. So for this card, I wanted to show that can be used for just a "Hello" card. A card that can be used every day. To me, being able to use our stamps and dies are really important, not just because of this economy, but all the time.
TCP Tuesday is now a month long challenge. So put on your thinking caps and stamp. Post your cards and projects on this blog to the right using the link to the right.
Want to see what the Cat Pack did for this challenge.
Check out Kimberly's pretty flower embellishment. It's a new twist on the Icing CutUps.
How about Noelle's no coloring card? She let's the image and the paper do the talking.
Susan brings a bit of a new twist to buttons, by embellishing in a new way, along with a fun way to add a sentiment.
Now what can you do?
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUES0213.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog