It's the very last Tuesday of the Month and my last chance to get you all motivated for the May TCP Tuesday Challenge before it goes bye-bye at the end of the Month.
This month's challenge is all about KISS. Keeping it simple, Silly. Lots of white space, not a lot of embellishments. You know the drill. It's all about the design of the card and letting the elements of the card speak for themselves.
Next, Monday, I will be announcing the winner of the challenge and on Tuesday, a brand spanking new challenge.
So let's see what The Cat Pack has done with this challenge.
Kimberly Gajewski creates this trendy card using our Talk to Me CutUps and our Small Sayings Stamp set. I just love the paper pairing in this card and the simple use of embellishments
Nancy Thomas creates the perfect masculine card for this challenge. KISS challenges are all about letting the message and each element on the card shine. And Nancy does that, with this wonderful card using the Mustaches CutUps and the Commemorating You stamp set.
I've got my eye on Noelle McAdams. This uber graphic card is whimsical and so clever! She uses the Glasses CutUps. The Coolvetica Alpha to create the word "eye" and the heart and sentiment from Admit One. She also used the Big Scallop CutUp. Super swanky!
Now, get out your stamps and dies and PLAY you could win a selection of dies and stamps from our next release! Next Tuesday there will be a NEW challenge!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMay13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog