Monday, May 20, 2013

Blog Hop



Happy Release Day! Are you as excited about our new release as I am? I hope so.

If you have come for the Blog Hop, you are in the right place. I am the starting point for this hop! Just follow the link at the end of this post and hop along to the next blog to see what trouble... er, I mean, TCP goodness The Cat Packers have stamped up for you.


Here is my card using Travelin' Man and Summer Sentiments AND Small Sayings. I also snuck in the cloud from the Talk to Me CutUps. I did some fancy paper piecing and I just love how this card turned out. The Summer Sentiments are perfect to use for Subway Art to create a simple and graphic card. This card was so fun and easy to make.


After I paper pieced the card, I added some liquid applique to the exhaust and curled just one corner of the banner. I really like the extra dimension it gives.

Hope you like it.

Now on to Susan! She always surprises and delights. And I'm sure she will today.

7 comments:

DoodleDeeDesigns said...

Super cute!!!!

Emma H said...

So cute Alma!

Nancy Thomas said...

Really like the more muted color tones you used on this Alma. Great layout too.

Emma said...

Love this!! The purple is a great touch - his nose, cracks me up! :)

Linda Nicholson said...

I love BBEoD done up with a pretty purple nose! Such a fresh and unexpected color treatment for him. Love all the layers and paper piecing too! Can't wait to play with this set.

Linda

Lori said...

This is so fun, Alma! Love the banner panel with all the sentiments and how you stamped the single sentiment on the white cloud. What a fabulous release!

Unknown said...

Love this Alma! The colors are so fresh and summery :) This is going to be a new fave stamp for me, I can tell! Hope you have an awesome holiday weekend! *hugs*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin