It's the first Tuesday of the Month and that means it's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. I hope you are ready!
This month's challenge is a KISS challenge! This challenge is all about Clean and Simple cards.
Some people are good at it. Some people are not. I know I tend to just keep piling on the embellishments and paper layers.
This challenge is about really looking at your stamps and making them the focal point.
It can be a classic, elegant card, or a fun and whimsical one.
Design a card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.
Less is more.
card that she stamped up in response to our question of the week, "What is the quickest card you've stamped up?"And, with last month's flower challenge....this card was born. I used our Words of Love stamp set for the sentiment. And, the stamps? Well, I used our Flower Button CutUps and Sunflower Rosette and made stamps using Fun Foam.
And it was EASY! I even made a video! This card was so fast and easy. I can see stamping up all the flowers and adding sentiments later, depending on the occasion. It's a great, go-to card.
Lori Tecler is so good at KISS cards, I CASE so many of them! And here is one I will definitely CASE. It's a classic. And perfect to celebrate a promotion or graduation using our Key Phrases sets and Key To My Heart CutUps and the notched border from our Easy Rosette CutUps.
Wendy McGaffey knows that just because you have a lot of white space, that doesn't mean that you have to be boring. She adds texture and sparkle to this KISS card. And the long eared bunny from the Hare Today set? So nautical.
So break out your Cat's Pajamas Stamps and dies and play along this month! You could win stamps and dies from our new release.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMay13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog