It's the very last Tuesday of the mont! That means that there are just a couple of days to play in this month's challege
So hurry up and get your cards and projects posted before we name the Swanky Stamper of the Month. The Swanky Stamper will win a selection of dies and stamp sets and get to play along with our fantabulous Cat Pack. Remember, you can only win if you play.
This month's challenge is about "The More the Merrier". You've heard the saying, "Less is More?" Well, this month, "More is More". More embellishments, more glitter, more stamps.... I think you have the idea.
The Cat Pack is serving up a couple of fresh new cards to inspire you! Take a look!
Kimberly Gajewski! She creates a terrific birthday card that anyone would love to recieve! Just full of textures and patterns
Susan Liles sparkles and shines with this Star-Spangled card! She created this card to celebrate July 4th, but, I think it's a great all occasion card!
Noelle McAdams created this card for a different challenge, but I think it's perfect for this one, don't you think? She uses washi paper to create the background, and our Circus Panels for the sentiment. She uses a different company's cloud dies, but our cloud border could be used, as well.
Are you inspired? Now pull out your TCP stamps and dies and PLAY!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here! The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page. If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using theInLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around) If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJun13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper. The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.