It's Tuesday, so it must be TCP Tuesday!
There is only ONE Tuesday, counting this one, left! So hurry up and get your cards and projects posted before we name the Swanky Stamper of the Month. The Swanky Stamper will win a selection of dies and stamp sets and get to play along with our fantabulous Cat Pack. Remember, you can only win if you play.
This month's challenge is about "The More the Merrier". You've heard the saying, "Less is More?" Well, this month, "More is More". More embellishments, more glitter, more stamps.... I think you have the idea.
Like this pretty card by Julie Masse! LOVING the bright colors and all the bling. If you take a closer look you'll be able to spot quite a number of different CutUps.
Or how about this great card by Kimberly Gajewski! She uses the "Oh Chute" stamp set and the Cloud Border and Icing CutUps and layers on some Divine Twine and buttons. And, yes the plaid paper piecing. Goodness knows I love me some plaid. The gal knows the way to my heart.
Nancy Thomas stamps up this fun card mixing up our "Reel Experts" and "Small Sayings" stamp sets with the Luggage Tags, Heart Swirl and Talk to Me CutUps. Can you say that 5 times fast? Never mind. Just enjoy this fresh color palette and sweet button accents
Wendy McGaffey is monkeying around again. This time using our "Sock it to Me" stamp set and our "Small Sayings" stamp sets. She's mixing it up with our Glasses CutUps.
And remember this card that I created to kick off this month's TCP Tuesday? I've put together a couple of VIDEOS to show you how I did it.
Are you inspired? Now pull out your TCP stamps and dies and PLAY! But, before you do, check over at Susan's Blog for one last bit of inspiration! She'll be posting a bit later in the day. So, keep checking in on her.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here! The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page. If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using theInLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around) If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJun13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper. The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.