It's Tuesday! And there are only two Tuesdays, counting this one, to get your cards and projects before we name the Swanky Stamper of the Month. The Swanky Stamper will win a selection of dies and stamp sets and get to play along with our fantabulous Cat Pack. Could it be you? You can only win if you play.
This month's challenge is about "The More the Merrier". You've heard the saying, "Less is More?" Well, this month, "More is More". More embellishments, more glitter, more stamps.... I think you have the idea.
Here is a look at Noelle McAdams card. Lots of patterns and textures and TONS of stamps, and still, the Sock Monkey is the star of the show. Check out her blog for a closer look
Lori Tecler may SAY that "More the Merrier" is not her cup of tea, but she would be wrong! Check out this sweet, sweet card she created, piling on the embellishments and papers.
I've got my eye on Nancy Thomas' Summer ATC box. It's decked out to the Nines. And, she even created the ATCs to go in. She is pretty hot. Check out how she used our latest stamps and dies to create this awesome piece of art.
Are you inspired? Now pull out your TCP stamps and dies and PLAY!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here! The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page.
If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using theInLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJun13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog.