It's the FOURTH Tuesday of the Month and can you bEliEve there is one more Tuesday left in the month of July? That means one more Tuesday to play along with our Monthly Challenge!
The challenge this month is to use a tag in your card or project. Your tag must be handmade, and not store bought. If it has a hole in it, it’s a tag. Easy, Peasy, right? YAY! Then, upload your card or project to the Inlinkz button you see on the right, for all to see in its taglike splendor.
Take a look at this SWEET card by Lori Tecler. She stamped the Key Phrases set and used the Key to Your Heart CutUps to cut the key out of metallic tape. I think that is a brilliant idea. You get that sparkle with hardly any weight added to your card. Then, she added the ribbon to the top of the kraft panel to complete the Tag Challenge
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog