It's the first Tuesday of the Month! And you know what that means! It's TCP Tuesday! That means it's challenge day!
Last month was The More the Merrier.
This one is pretty straightforward. Use a tag in your card or project. Except your tag must be handmade, and not store bought. Think of using the luggage tags CutUps or the toppers to create your tags. Maybe it’s the Big Ticket CutUps. Or any of the other CutUps If it has a hole in it, it’s a tag.
Nancy Thomas created three ATCs for this challenge! I'm not sure which one I'm in love with the most
Now, you've seen what we did with the challenge. Let's see what you can do. Tag! You're it!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog