It's the third Tuesday of the Month, Y'all and it's time to get going on a bit of challenge goodness.
The challenge this month is to use a tag in your card or project. Your tag must be handmade, and not store bought. If it has a hole in it, it’s a tag. Easy, Peasy, right? YAY! Then, upload your card or project to the Inlinkz button you see on the right, for all to see in its taglike splendor.
Julie Masse has me speechless, YES speechless....... (okay, not really, but pretty close) with this super cute paper bag album.
What a great idea to bring it with you and have your kids fill it up with their vacation travels.
Not only does she use the die cuts to embellish, but she uses them to make stencils to jazz up the inside of the album.
Check out this tag she embellished with the heart from our TALK TO ME CUTUPS.
And, here she uses the heart to create a pull tab for this pretty tag. Julie uses so many stamps and dies in this project, you really must go to her website for a more in depth look. I do not do it justice.
Kimberly Gajewski created a tag using our TOPPERS CUTUPS and used our QUEEN OF HEARTS CUTUPS for the bottom of the tag. Then, she stamped up our EWE COMPLETE ME set for the sentiment tag and sheep. Swweet.
Noelle McAdams creates a sweet tag, the same way that Kimberly did, but uses the slanted top, for her bottom! Brilliant. And, speaking of brilliant, she uses bright colors to stamp out birthday greetings on a crisp white tag. Check out the tiny mustache on the tag. So CUTE. She used the MUSTACHE SET, and the following CutUps: LUGGAGE TAGS, TOPPERS, and MUSTACHES.
And, for the scrapbooker, Susan Liles designed this oh-so pretty scrapbook page using the SUMMER SENTIMENTS stamp set the LUGGAGE TAG CutUps and our GLASSES and the WAVE border dies. Now, to take some great pictures to go with. No pressure.
Now, you've seen what we did with the challenge. Let's see what you can do. Tag! You're it!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog