It's the second Tuesday of the Month! And, I am back in beautiful sunny, San Francisco! I had a wonderful time in Canada! Spent a lot of time in the Kewlona, which is absolutely spectacular. Wine tasting, boating and seeing the sights of beautiful British Columbia during Canada Day is something I will always treasure.
Then, it was onto Calgary for the Calgary Stampede. Calgary was hit hard by the recent floods, but, the show must go on, as they say. And, the Stampede, went on in magnificent fashion. Saw my very first Chuck Wagon race and attended my very first rodeo! Yee Haw. AND, saw my first sheep shearing contest. For the knitters out there, it was something to behold.
But, enough about my time away. On to the challenge!
The challenge this month is to use a tag in your card or project. Except your tag must be handmade, and not store bought. Think of using the luggage tags CutUps or the toppers to create your tags. Maybe it’s the Big Ticket CutUps. Or any of the other CutUps If it has a hole in it, it’s a tag.
Noelle McAdams created this awesome card using our Key Phrases set and our Big Ticket, Key to My Heart and Luggage Tags CutUps. It's the perfect card for graduation or to congratulate someone on a promotion.
Nancy Thomas used the Toppers CutUps to create this tag. And she used the Circus Panels CutUps to stamp the Life's a Beach set. Then, she embellished it with a flower from the Flower Buttons CutUps. Love the soft colors and textures of this card!
Now, I thought that I'd show you an oldie but goodie, from Leigh O'Brien! She used the Big Ticket CutUps to create a pull tag. Paired with Take Off, this card has me soaring. (Using our Cloud Border, of course.)
Now, you've seen what we did with the challenge. Let's see what you can do. Tag! You're it!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog