Sneaky Peek #1
Life's A Beach
It's HERE! It's the very first day of Sneaky Peek Week and I am SO excited to bring you the very first peek at our May Release available on May 21. We are kicking off the week, by bringing you our favorite Long Eared Bunny, kicking it!
We had our very first day of Summer-like weather here in San Francisco, and it must be because this little bunny wants his beach time.
Susan Liles multi-tasks with this darling card! What a great way to showcase this stamp set AND do the KISS TCP Tuesday Challenge. (Deets below) I'm in love with the coloring of the bunny on Kraft! Brilliant!
And speaking of darling cards, how about this one from Nancy Thomas? It's the start of tanning season and this sweet bunny is starting it off right! With a cocktail, sitting at the beach. I hope he remembers his SPF 30.
Wendy McGaffey has the right idea with her card! The bunny AND his umbrella are perfect for paper piecing and coloring up, or down.
Want to see more of "Life's A Beach"? Then head on over to Julie Masse, Kimberly Gajewski and Lori Tecler and see what they have done with "Life's A Beach." Also joining us are Swanky Stampers, Cindy Major and Emma Hubert! Check out the sweet offering they have on their blogs.
When you finish at their blogs, head on over to our Forum on Splitcoaststampers and leave a comment on our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Life's A Beach" stamp set just by leaving a comment.
Are you playing along with our TCP Tuesday Challenge? It's a KISS Challenge this month.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMay13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog