That's right! After a long hiatus, TCP Tuesday is back. Only, we've changed it up a bit.
We've heard that sometimes a week isn't enough for each of the challenges. That you just get warmed up "in your head" and BAM! it's time for a new challenge. That it's hard to know where to find the challenge. There are so many challenges out there TCP Tuesday stopped feeling your love.
So, here's the scoop.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog
You don't have to rush to get a challenge done each week. And you can play as many times as you wish. One sweet entry can win you the whole shebang.
Are you asking yourself "do I have to use TCP stamps"? I'm a little partial to the stamps, and it is a TCP Tuesday challenge. KWIM?
So come back tomorrow and I will post up the new challenge for all to see. Are you ready?