Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Still sleepy

Just flew back from a whirlwind trip to Boston this weekend. I did a MIT for American Art Stamp and worked their booth at a vendor show. I love these things 'cause not only do I get to see great new products, and get to meet some of TCP's very own fabulous customers up close and personal, but I get to meet the wonderful owners and designers of some companies that I have admired for years.

I met Kim from My Favorite Things, Judy and Rob from Judikins, the crew from Printworks, Tinkering Ink, and Stephanie from Kodomo. And had dinner with the former owners of Stamps Happen. Met so many people I forgot their names. And, of course, I forgot my camera.

We did a massive MIT frenzy on Saturday night and afterwards we noticed that it was snowing! Let me tell you the last time we had snow in San Francisco was in 1976. So to see real snow falling was a real treat. We rushed outside and made snow angels in front of the hotel. Good times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin