Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sketch Challenged

I've been trying like the dickens to get a good shot of this card that I did for last week's sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. But there was always something wrong with the shot. Out of focus. Bad lighting. Great big giant hair in the picture. This shot was the best I could get, though it is a little blurry.

I wasn't sure if I could work the sketch, but I must say that I am liking how this one turned out.

The patterned paper is from Brenda Walton's Neopolitan Scrap Pad that I've been itching to use since I got it. And I used the Versafine Vintage Sepia to stamp the Cat with Flower and color pencils to color in.

3 comments:

toners said...

Alma, this is great! I love the bright color scheme and Cat with Flower is a stamp I use a lot for thank-you notes, etc. :)

Sharon in NE said...

I am liking that paper too!!!! Nice job.

t said...

Such a fun card!

And...you made me laugh with the 'big giant hair' in your pix. LOL. I can relate with 3 kitties, 1 dog and a birdie.

Love your stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin