Friday, December 14, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Busy working on the Summer Release set in my head. (Yes, it is that time that I mumble incoherently and scramble for bits of paper whenever I come up with an idea.

Then I start drawing. I'm also thinking about next Winter's Release which should come right after Summer. And Fall? It's in there too.

And I've been stamping, but I can't show you yet, since it's for my Secret Santa. And if I post it here, it will cease being a secret, dontcha know.

So I thought I'd show you a coupla cards I received in the mail.
First, this one from Katie. I love how she pulled the colors from the paper. You can't see it in the scan, but she added glitter to the muff and fur bits for that extra glam.

Then I got this card from Brenda in Hawaii, that just cracked me up. Santa Poochie surfing! And she used the swirls from the Clearly Swanky Sets for the waves. Christmas in Hawaii. Super fun!

3 comments:

toners said...

Santa Poochie - how fun!! :)

Sharon in NE said...

My sweet little Sprinkles...and I love how Brenda did the surf! So clever!!

dpkennedy said...

Clever use of the swirls stamps and making him into a Christmas Poochie...looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin