Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day One

And we are coming into the home stretch now filling orders, so I thought I'd share a bit.

Day One at CHA for me was actually the day before education day and 2 days before the show.

Anthony and I drove down from San Francisco to Anaheim. It took about 8 hours to get there, including the 2 hours from Burbank to Anaheim. It was a lot of driving, but as Californians, that's what we do best, drive.

After we settled in to the hotel, I headed over to the Marriot to meet up with Kim and her crew. And was I in for a surprise, not only was Kim, Christy (the artist behind MFT) and Jamie there, celebrities in their own right, but even more famous people! Alli Miles, Sherri Siemans, Jen del Muro, Carole Burrage. Christie Ortman from Paper Pretties and Julie Masse made an appearance.

And more showed up later.
Here is Allie Miles, Carole Burrage, Nicky Manel (Nickabella), and Kim van der Sanden. Emily (Stamping Bella Extraordinaire) and Nicky (Nickabella) showed up with their gorgeous freshly "done" faces after an afternoon shopping at chi chi South Coast Plaza (former home of Stampa Barbara). It was the first time meeting most everyone IRL, but we all chatted away like we had known each other forever. Everyone was so warm and friendly.


Here is everyone when we stopped yakking. From the left front, Carole, Christy. Emily, Kim, Nicky, Me, Jen, Jamie, Allie, and Sherry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I don't remember you taking those weirdly angled pictures of me! Too many appletinis... : ) Good times, good times!

Kim said...

Yeah, weirdly angles is right! Ack! Oh well. It's worth the dorky picture to see you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin