Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SALE Baby


It's been a long, hot summer, full of lazy, hazy days. So to spice it up a bit, I've decided to have a SALE! And not just any rinky dinc kinda sale, a wham smacking good sale. A 25% off everything in stock on the website. So not only are our stamps on sale, but the clear sets, the paper, and pens — the whole shebang!

So go to The Cat's Pajamas on July 25th through the 27th and you'll get 25% off your entire order.

Small Print: Shipping based on orders before discount. Only one discount given per order.


4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

i saw a penguin w/ rollers in its hair and a cup of coffee.. and it looked like a stamp from this company but I can't find it:( Do you know what I am talking about??
thanks

Laura said...

It was so fun seeing you again, Alma! I am so excited about your big sale! Off to shop! I made a card to celebrate and linked the TCP on my blog. Have a swanky day!
Laura

Anonymous said...

your graphic design rocks, as always! saw your SCS banner - so adorable! i wanna be you. :)

ps. i am twittering too... but i still need to set up the feed on my blog. you clever girl!

Sankari W. said...

Dear Alma,
I love your TCP stamps and love participating in TCP tuesdays (its so much fun) and I just wanted to thank you for this awesome sale! I just some stamps and am so excited to finally be a proud owner of some TCP stamps :) YAY! can't wait till they come and also for TCP tuesday :) Hope you are having a fabulous sunday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin