Friday, May 08, 2009

Sacramento Convention

Just finished packing for the Sacramento, CA convention on Saturday.

When I go to conventions as a shopper, there never seemed to be anything different. So, I really try to bring a real variety of super cool product at each convention. Stuff you won't see in 5 other booths. KWIM?

So if you have a chance, come and see us at the Scottish Rite Masonic Center at 6151 H Street in Sacramento on Saturday. See what wonders Tracy will do and what magic Bin will make at the demo table.

And, get an opportunity to get your hands on 2 NEW Clearly Swanky Sets that will be available before they go on the website on May 30th. They are mighty cute. And see the cards and projects the Cat Pack made. They will make your jaws drop, I must say

See you there. Doors open at 9:00am.

5 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Good luck, Alma!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

have fun and sell lots!

Carol said...

Good luck, Alma - i always enjoy visiting your booth because i know i'm going to see something different! I won't be able to join you in Sac. but I'm going to catch up with you in August!

Linda Beeson said...

I so wish I lived just a little bit closer so I could get there! I could use some "stamp" shopping!

toners said...

I hope it went well!! How could it not with all those terrific samples??

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin