Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Well, I'm not sure how it happened, but all of a sudden it's just 3 days before Christmas. And me, with just 2 prezzies to get. I usually make my own gifts, but suddenly the clock has run out and it is too late. Can you feel me?

So instead of posting a TCP Tuesday challenge, I'd like to take this moment to wish you all the best this Holiday Season. And to tell you how much I appreciate YOU! I really do. Without out you there would be no blog and no me, getting to live pretty much how I want to live. You complete me.

I have lots of wishes this Holiday Season. Mostly for World Peace and the Brotherhood of Man. But I think I'll settle for people just getting along. And for a healthy and happy year for all of you and yours. For all those that we know and who we will get to know in the near future.

I wish for a year of creative growth and reflection. And one of discovery. Of sticky, gluey fingers and one full of glitter and sparkles. And one full of smiles and sighs and books and afternoon naps. One full of yummy cat stretches and cuddles on the couch. Of loud boisterous laughter and quiet walks on the beach. Of girls' nights out and the very best mystery marathon on TV.

I wish this for you.

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Happy Holidays, Alma!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin