Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome Sonja Christoph!

Every once in awhile I come across an artist that makes me do a double take. Like Scooby Doo when he sees something that he just can't believe, I literally look away and look back and look away and sit up and say "HUH?" in my best Scooby. And I mean that in a good way.

Sonja Christoph made me do that. She first came to my attention a couple of months ago when these wonderful cards started showing up in the guestbook.

She quickly won Swanky Stamper honors. So, of course I researched her. And to my surprise, found out that she only had been stamping for a couple of months. That's right, months. So rather than put all my energy into envying her, I did the next best thing. I asked her to join The Cat Pack.


Welcome Sony. Can't wait to see what you do next.

3 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I went to her blog for the first time the other day and nearly fainted! She's fabulous, and of course, you have an eye for that, Alma. Match made in TCP heaven! :) Congratulations, Sony!

Chris said...

I am so stinking jealous of Sony's talent that I could cry and I'm very happy for her that you've asked her to be on your design team. Now I've got another reason to come visit here on Tuesday. I look forward to seeing what she and the rest of the design team come up with.

Amy Rohl said...

Sonja, I knew we had ya from "hello"! So happy you're one of the pack now!!

Hugs,
Amy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin