Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 4



It's Day 4 in our Sneaky Peek Week, gearing up for the big release next Tuesday. It's been awhile since we actually did Halloween in our neck of the woods. Not because we don't loOOOOve Halloween, but because you can only do a pumpkin, a bat and a spider so many times.

This release we have a couple of GREAT Halloween sets. This is "MWahh!" And it's one of my favorites. Not only does it have great sayings and a couple of small graphics, but it has two, yes TWO larger images that are so fun to color.

Check out Leigh, Susan, Jen, Sony AND Jackie throughout the day for their take on this set and another set coming out "Just Chillin"

8 comments:

Cindy Major said...

I *heart* making Halloween projectsd so I am really excited about reading there's a Halloween set coming! Woo-hoo! Any chance we'll ever see the penguins and friends do Halloween? :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

my fav of the bunch
snw

Unknown said...

I LOVE the just chillin' set-- that bunny is just ADORABLE!! And the new dies are fab too!! I won't have problems spending my swanky stamper money! :) Not that I thought I would!

Linda Nicholson said...

Is it Tuesday yet? Can't wait to get my hands on some new goodies! Love this vampire image!

Linda

Jody Morrow said...

That is REALLY cute. :)

JessicaK said...

Awesome new peek, although that just chillin bunny is really grabbing my attention.

Unknown said...

Totally Fun!! :)

Kimberly S said...

Ooo...I missed this one and he's fabulous! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin