Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Project of the Month


Oh. My. Word. Three posts from me today! Can you STAND it? Well, after you see this cute little Project of the Month, you'll be thanking me.

Cat Packer Julie Masse designed this box, based on a past project from Ana Wohlfahrt, using one of our soon to be released CutUps dies. (Hmm? What could it be?)

You are right if you guessed pinwheels! That's right! Pinwheels!

And what makes this this Beary Happy Birthday Box even more special is that it folds flat to fit in an envelope. SWEEEET!


Check out the Project of the Month here, for the project and downloadable instructions.

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is fantastic! looove how cute and fun this is. and pinwheels......awesome!

Chris said...

this reminds me of the little mite boxes we used to get in grammar school. We were supposed to fill them with money and I think the money went to missionaries.
I think some that Unicef had boxes like that too.

Michele Kovack said...

This is soooo stinking cute! I love the banner, your coloring, and that adorable pinwheel!!!

Tracy said...

****SQUEAL**** I can't wait to get my paws on the pinwheel die!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin