Thursday, May 31, 2012

TCP Tuesday 212 and the Weekly Winner



Yesterday, was my birthday and though generally, I like birthdays, I was not so happy this time, when this one rolled around. Yes, it was a big one. Thank you very much. No matter how much you don't want something to happen, there is just no stopping the inevitable.

So, I've been taking a little time for myself, doing a little woolgathering, if you will. So I apologize for the lateness of my posts. I've just been moving a little slower these days. Must be my advanced age.

This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is one of my favorites, the Technique Challenge. Julie is our Hostess with the Mostess and the technique is Paper Pleating!

You may remember, our very own Amy Rohl, did a paper pleating tutorial on Splitcoaststampers a while back, and Julie wants you to visit this popular technique and create something.

So check out Julie's fabulous card. But, be ready to laugh! It's a funny one

And Jen's, bright and cheery card. Her cards are always so amazing!

Or Jenny's happy and fun card. So packed full of techniques, I could spend the whole day just trying to recreate one of them.

And Nancy's card just makes my heart soar with her fabulous paper piecing and paper selection.

Lori's sweet card, shows off yet another way to use this versatile technique. I hope you'll try paper pleating and add it to the inlinkz button at the bottom of this post. It's a great way to get texture and an embellishment for your card that folds flat and is inexpensive.

______________________________________ 
WEEKLY WINNER!


This week's Weekly Winner is Wendy! Wendy created this wonderful card for last week's inspiration challenge. I love all the CutUps that she used to create this stunning card. Wendy, please contact me for your voucher code.

Here are the Deets for TCP Tuesday.
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the Inlinkz Gallery or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES212 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps are not required for this challenge, but highly recommended.
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced when I post the TCP Tuesday Challenge who will win a Gift Voucher for use on The Cat's Pajamas website.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
7. The winner has one week from the day the winner is posted to contact me for his/her voucher code.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Yippee some Cat's cash...thanks so much , oh and Happy Belated Birthday

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin