Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sneaky Peek #2




Sneaky Peek #2
Key Phrases

It's the second day of Sneaky Peek Week and I am just bursting with excitement about this release and this set. Why? Because it was designed by our very own Jen del Muro. Jen is one truly fantastic designer, and I knew that when she designed a stamp set it would be as fabulous as she is. And, I was right. This set is made up of several different phrases and borders that you can mix and match to your heart's content.



Phrases and words are really a hot trend right now in card making and scrapbooking and this set really on trend. Noelle's card really shows that. She uses the set with some of our new dies, the Heart Toppers CutUps and the Key to My Heart CutUps, along with our Toppers CutUps. Did I mention that Jen also inspired this CutUps? 



Wendy McGaffey uses Key Phrases and the Key to My Heart CutUps on this card using the chalkboard technique. It's a great way to get a lot of impact without a whole lot of time.



Susan never ceases to surprise and delight with her amazing scrappy card. She uses Key Phrases and the Key to My Heart CutUps in such a playful way. And I love the sewing on this card! It really adds texture and interest.

Now head on over to our Forum on Splitcoaststampers and leave a comment on our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Key Phrases" stamp set just by leaving a comment.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin