Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Question of the Week


What is the last thing you stamped?

Sometimes, we don't have the time to stamp. But, that doesn't mean that you don't have ideas. Ideas upon ideas. All worked out in your head. So, when you have the chance to stamp, it's easy. Other times it just has to work itself out.

But, whatever the outcome, it's fun, right. That's why we stamp.

Here is the last thing that I stamped. It had been in my head forever, and when I stamped it out, it came out in a rush. I love when things happen like that.

Using the chalkboard technique, mixed with the Subway Art look. I used our newest Words of Love set, our Heart Trio CutUps and the banner is from the Gimme Some Sugar set.

What is the last thing that you stamped?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin