Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sale at My Favorite Things

Thank you all for your kind thoughts regarding my mom and I.

I finally made it to my doctor's appointment yesterday after much fear and anxiety. Since this injury was one I had never had I feared for the worst. What was really scary was the fact that I was in so much pain and was having spasms of pain in my arm when it wasn't even doing anything. Add that to the fact that I wasn't able to lift my arm above my shoulder or even reach behind me to grab my seatbelt worried me. Dislocated shoulder, pulled or torn ligaments, nerve damage all went through my head. So when the doctor pronounced "Bursitis" all brought on by my fevered attempts to have nice arms and shoulders, it was a bit of a relief. And after a quick weigh in the knowlegde of having dropped 10 lbs.

My mom is out of the hospital enjoying watching her TV and bossing my dad around.

And now enough of the health bulletins. And now for happier news. I know you've all been making your rounds to our talents Design Teams members and have been catching sneaky peeks of all the most wonderful stamps coming out this Friday. But I just wanted to let you know about a wonderful SALE that my BSF (Best Stamping Friend) Kim is having at My Favorite Things.

She's actually retiring some of her stamp sets and products at a big giant discount. So if you are looking for a great deal she's got the following items on sale:
Baby First
Build a Bouquet
Bundles of Bouquets
Farm Friends
Hare for the Holidays
Hearts Galore
She's Having a Baby
My Favorite 48 pencil collection

So get on over to My Favorite Things, but remember to save some for Friday's release!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin