Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome, Julie!


I've had my eye on one, Julie Masse, for quite some time now. She's been a multi-time Swanky Stamper, and a very busy gal. Not only is she one of the founders of Stamping Around New England, but she is constantly in demand as a designer, being on countless teams. AND she is a mom to FIVE!

Lord knows I've been patient, waiting for a spot to open up in her busy life for The Cat to pounce and ask her to join us, but you know, busy.

So when she finally let me know she was interested, yes I pounced. Not only do I adore her clean, bold style, but I adore her. I get the privilege to see Julie every so often and it is a treat, I assure you.

So, I'm happy to announce that Julie is joining the Cat Pack. Please join me in welcoming her.

10 comments:

Pain SUX said...

Hi there, new follower here! I'm hoping you might take a few minutes to check out my blog and follow me back when you get a chance.

http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com

Thanks!

~Steph

Unknown said...

Congratulations Julie!! I always love your Swanky Stamper cards!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how AWESOME! Yay Julie!

Amy Rohl said...

Congrats and welcome, Julie!!!

Vickie Z said...

Congrats Julie!!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Julie! This is the pack to be with!! *wink*

Lisa H. said...

soooo awesome! congrats, Julie.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jules!!! So deserving!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Hip hip hooray for Julie joining our crazy crew! We'll corrupt her in no time! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to Julie and to YOU! What a great addition to your team! (hugs)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin