Sunday, September 15, 2013

Welcome Jessica Rone


Patience.

Sometimes, if you want something really bad, you have to be patient. In my case, the something was really a someone. The someone, Jessica Rone.

Many of you in the "stamping world" are familiar with Jessica. And, it's no wonder. Jessica's cards are beautiful, and fun and wonderfully colored. Her blog, Can You Say Addicted To Stamping?, is one that has graced many a blog roll. My own included.

For years, I've been watching her design cards that have blown me away and made me smile. So, it's no wonder, when her name came up to join the team, I smiled a big smile. And, when she said "yes" my smile got even bigger. Please, welcome Jessica to The Cat Pack! It's great to have you and I can't wait to see what you stamp up next.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin