Thursday, November 15, 2007

Just Jack

Okay. One more card to tempt you all to come to the SALE at The Cat's Pajamas tomorrow through Sunday.I made this card for a sketch challenge I give The Cat's Pajamas DT members every 2 weeks. It's more for me, really, than them, since it gives me an excuse to stamp. You can see the original sketch on Katie's Blog.

I used paper from The Great Paper Company and Die Cuts with a View. As well as rub downs from Die Cuts. (In my day we called them rub downs, okay?) And stamped the Jack in the Box and saying in Versafine Smokey Grey.

Don't forget the SALE starting tonight! I'll be pulling the switch for the 25% discount at midnight PST!

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh man, could I use a rub-down right now! Ha!

Cute card! And I am so there for your sale! Cheers!

toners said...

Aahhh....a rub-down sounds awesome for a Friday! LOL!!

Good luck with the sale!

Scrappychick said...

I love the cute card! I also wanted to say thanks for the awesome sale, I just SAVED a ton of money, LOL!! Can't wait to play with all my new stamps :)

Cyndi
my blog: http://www.scrappychick.typepad.com

Sharon in NE said...

dang that's a cute card! I love the rub down!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin