Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

I hope everyone had a safe and filling Thanksgiving day. And now Black Friday. The day that everyone goes out and buys 1 gift for someone else for every 2 for yourself. (Well, at least that was how it worked for me.)

Me? I'm going to try and walk off the 3000 calories that I know I ingested in one sitting, by taking a nice long walk. Finished off with a nice long nap.

But before that, I'm going to call my sister and ask for her Sweet Potato recipe. Yumm!

Have a safe Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

toners said...

No shopping here :) Just a nice day at home with the hubby, kiddos and animals :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A nice long walk sounds wonderful! I'm sure I had at least 6000 extra calories, since we did the holiday shuffle, 2 turkey dinners in one day thing. No shopping here - unlees you count online shopping! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin