It's the first Tuesday of the Month and that means it's time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge. Are you ready for another challenge? Last month's challenge was a doozie! So, this month, I thought I'd make it easier on you.
In the words of the oh-so talented Susan Liles, it's time to get "Flowertastic!"
That's right! This month it's all about flowers. They say that April Showers bring May Flowers, but, I want to see those flowers, NOW. So, your challenge, if you decide to accept it, is to use flowers. And, not just as an embellishment, but as the main focal point of your card.
I just love flower sculpting so much that I created a Lacy Floral Doily Die to make it easier. I paired it with our Window CutUps, used the Petal Roller and Voila! Instant pretty. Well, almost.
Here's how I did it. You be the judge.
It's so beautiful you really must go to her blog and see the close ups of this lovely.
And while you are at it, break out your Cat's Pajamas Stamps and play along.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog