It's Tuesday! And, the Cat Pack is stamping up some flowery goodness!
This month's challenge is to use FLOWERS as your main focal point in your card or projects.
Pretty easy, right? Let's see what the Cat Pack has to show you for inspiration.
Noelle pulls out the Gimme Some Sugar set and uses the lolly holder and turns the lollies into flowers. Voila! Instant vase. And the stand is now a flower stand. Brilliant.
Susan pulls out the Show Me The Magic set and our Sunflower Rosette die and mixes it up with our Flower Button die.
And this pretty card of Wendy's. So bright and cheery and ready for Spring.
These cards have really inspired me. I just might stamp something up. I think you should join me!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog