Hi ALL! It's the very last Tuesday of the Month and therefore, my very last bit of nudging to get you to play along with our challenge.
This month, it's a Floral challenge. We love flowers and Spring is almost here. We generally use flowers to embellish our projects, but this challenge is all about making the flower the STAR of the project. I want you to make the flower the center of attention. The focal point.
I am in serious love with this pretty card of Kimberly Gajewski using the sentiment from the Bloom Set and the Flower Button and Queen of Hearts CutUps. I love her button detail!
How about this pretty by Julie Masse! SWEET! She used so many stamps in such great ways. You really need to go to her blog and see what she did.
The Cat Pack has given lots of great ideas that have inspired me.
Now, get out your stamps and dies and PLAY you could win a selection of dies and stamps from our next release! Next Tuesday there will be a NEW challenge!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog