Monday, April 01, 2013

April Swanky Stamper!



The TCP Tuesday Challenge for March was a color challenge. It was basically a Neutrals Challenge. To use White, &/or Cream &/or Craft &/or Black and one color. One patterned paper and 2 layers.  This card really embraced the spirit of the challenge, as well as the letter. It has almost a steampunk look, and the bear looks almost surreal with his patterned paper balloons. LOVE IT!

Stampers put on their thinking caps and came up with some pretty spectacular cards. 


Kelli Jo Hull created this wonderfully masculine card using The Mustache Set and our Mustache CutUps and added texture to the mustache. I love the irregular pattern! It really says "hair"! I just keep looking at this card and smiling.


Debbie, aka Indy created this card using Take Off and I love the bold colors! She use only one patterned paper, but it really packs a punch. And the Cherry Divine Twine is a perfect addition.


Cyndi Bundy creates this bright and happy card! I'm loving the play on polka dots. And the way she colored up the bunny from the Wish set.

It was a tough challenge but I'm glad to see the results. Stampers, pat yourself on the back! Well done.

Tomorrow, is another TCP Tuesday Challenge. And, I think you'll like it. Check back tomorrow!

2 comments:

KelliJo said...

YAY Emma!!! CONGRATS!!!!! What a wonderful FUN card!!!!!!

kj

Indy's Designs said...

Thanks for mentioning my card! I just love this rabbit! Can't wait for the next challenge!
{hugs}
Indy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin