It's Tuesday! And there are only two Tuesdays, counting this one, before the next TCP Tuesday begins. Time sure does fly.
This month's challenge is to use flowers as the focal point of your card or project. A very good friend of mine, once asked "Why Flowers all the time". She was under the impression that flowers were used too often in card making.
And, I suppose the answer to her question is "Why not?" Flowers are so happy. They are nature's balloons. I was in Boston this weekend and there was such a sadness in the air. But, also, there was hope. So, it didn't surprise me to see tulips and daffodils and hyacinth blooming and peeking out from their own little spot in the ground.
This weekend, I was blessed to see two of The Cat Pack, Julie Masse and Kimberly Gajewski. I loved meeting up with them and spending time with them. So, Kimberly's card using the Sunflower Rosette and our new Words of Love set is just perfect. And, how I feel about both of them.
I dearly love this card by Nancy Thomas. She uses the sentiment from the Bloom set, the Heart Swirl and flowers from the Flower Button CutUps and Pinwheel. Such an elegant card.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog