It's Tuesday and that means it's time for me to give you more inspiration to play along with us, on our TCP Tuesday Challenge. This month, we are challenging you to get "Flowertastic!"
This month it's all about flowers. If April Showers bring May Flowers, after the storm we had in my neck of the woods, May should be, indeed, flowerful. But, impatient gal, that I am, I want to see those flowers, NOW. So, your challenge, if you decide to accept it, is to use flowers as the main focal point of your card.
This week, I'm using our Flower Button CutUps and our Simply Said Stamp Set to make this card. And, because our Flower Button CutUps cuts multiple flowers in one pass, this card was just as easy. I used the Petal Roller to sculpt each petal to give more of a dimensional look. And, the Doily from last week's card using the Lacy Floral Doily Die.
Take a gander at Nancy Thomas' sweet card. She used several of our CutUps, but the star of the show are those flowers from the Pinwheel CutUps. Notice that pretty vine entwined with the flowers? That's the Heart Swirl! So CLEVER!
Noelle McAdams? She stamped out the bunny and sentiment from our Bloom set and used the Lacy Floral Doily CutUps and the Sunflower Rosette as her embellishment.
And, last but not least, Wendy McGaffey's elegant floral card is just pretty in purple using our Words of Love set, and Flower Button CutUps. And that background? It's our Heart and Lock Background.
All of these cards are AMAZING! And, if you hop on over to their blogs, you'll see what I mean.
Now, break out your Cat's Pajamas Stamps and CutUps and play along.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESApr13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog