Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Best of the Best


Did you get a chance to take a leisurely look through all the entries in the Blog Hop? There were so many truly wonderful designs encompassing everything from a card to a votive candle holder to a back to school set. I was so inspired and touched by all the designs.

It was really hard to choose A Best. All the entries were truly the best designs using The Cat's Pajamas.


Check out this wonderful Back to School Set by Juliana Swanson she made for her daughter starting first grade using our Puppy Love Clearly Swanky Set. Such a great idea. I love all the wonderful components. A notebook, a pencil case and a really fancy eraser. All so beautifully colored. She even made a matching card. Truly wonderful. Makes me want to be in first grade all over again.


Now check out this standout card from Melissa Hubert. She uses Whale of a Time Clearly Swanky Set and our brand new CutUps Wave die. I love, love, love the paper and color selection of this card. It just POPS. Notice the texture of waves? Oh my. I love the layout of this card.



So now the winner of the Blog Hop. It was truly such a hard decision to make because every one was so very special. The winner is Beate Johns' tent card. She also uses Whale of a Time. This card just SINGS. I ADORE the mix of patterns in this card and the sewing detail. It's a little like me. A little straight-laced, a little crooked here and there. And the coloring of the whale? It takes my breath away.


Then look at how she used the CutUps Wave die with the rounded part and not the pointy part of the wave. It really gives a whole new flavor to the design. What I love the most about this card is that I can't picture any other stamp or die in this card besides what Beate used. It's truly a wonderful synergy between the stamp, die and card design. Brilliant.

Thank you all for playing in our first ever Customer Blog hop. I hope you had fun playing and sharing and looking. And I hope it inspired you. I know it did me.

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wooohoo! congrats, Beate and to everyone for the amazing eye candy! loved this hop!

Linda Nicholson said...

Congrats to Beate! Couldn't have gone to a nicer or more talented stamper!

Linda

Juliana said...

Thanks for the recognition!!
I love CPJ stamps!!

Congrats to Beate!! A WONDERFUL card and a wonderful stamper!!

Melissa said...

Congrats, Beate! Your card is fabulous and the coloring - divine. :)

Thanks for the shout-out, too1 I love my new TCP stamps and cannot WAIT for the new release!

Unknown said...

Awesome cards everyone!! Huge congrats Beate - what a fabulous card!!! :)

Beate said...

Thanks again, Alma! I was so honored that you picked my card! I had so much fun playing with your new stamps ahead of time. I can't wait to use them more.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin