Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let's Fly Away


I have to say that this sketch was so much fun! It's been awhile since I could actually take my time and I have to say, I loved how it all came together in the end. I'm going to be doing this sketch again.

I used one of my favorite paper piecing sets, Take Off and the Cloud Border and Big Scallop CutUps. And my brand new favorite paper pad from My Mind's Eye, Rosy. Why I only got one pad of this, I don't know.

Here is the sketch again. Now go play!
.

9 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Absolutely adorable, Alma!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is absolutely adorable, Alma!!

Anonymous said...

Damn you Alma, I was going to make the exact same card!!! HA!!
Truly brilliant GF!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Great minds, GF. Great Minds ;)

Lisa T said...

Wow, your card is amazing! I love all the die cuts.

Amy Rohl said...

Looking at this card just makes me happy all over, Alma! Love the scattered clouds and the oval die cut couldn't BE more perfect with that sentiment!

Linda Nicholson said...

This card is purrrfecct! Perfect mix of papers, beautiful coloring and great design! Love it when you get to stamp and share your stuff!

Linda

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm head over heels for this card, Alma -- every single square millimeter is perfection!

Kim O'Connell said...

Brilliant! Love all of the layers, the choice of DSP, the paper piecing.....all of it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin