Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sneaky Peek Day #3


Day #3
Bubble Therapy

It's Day #3 of Sneaky Peek Week. Which means that there are only 4 more sleeps before Release Day on April 24th.

"Bubble Therapy" is the name of this brand-spanking new set featuring my favorite kitty heroine, Sprinkle.
For the longest time I've been wanting to do a "beauty" set featuring her and I'm so happy I got to finally do one.

Jen del Muro

This card by Jen del Muro really shows her off. So pretty in green, pink and black, this card would be wonderful with a gift of bath salts or bubble bath. Love the bits of bling floating in the "bubbles".

Bloom 

Or how about this card by Jenny Peterson? I love the colors that she used here. Paired with the New Heart Border CutUps also releasing on April 24, and a crinkled bit of seam binding ribbon, it almost has a bohemian feel.


Sneaky Peek 3 

Swanky Stamper, Wendy McGaffey really works the bubble theme in this set with the pretty paper and pearls.

I think there are days that we can all use a little "Bubble Therapy". Don't you? But don't take my word for it, take a peek at Julie, Amy, and Nancy and our wonderful Swanky Stampers Christine Okken, and Noelle McAdams  and see what they have done with "Bubble Therapy."

When you finish at their blogs, head on over to our Forum on Splitcoaststampers and leave a comment on our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Bubble Therapy" stamp set just by leaving a comment.

5 comments:

scrapunzel said...

I just love this set. Bubbles remind me of my 2 granddaughters. :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What an adorable set, I just love it!!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

KelliJo said...

SUPER DUPER AWESOME PEEKS TODAY!!!!!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love this set! Great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Shut the front door, look at Sprinkle! Way too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin