Are you playing along with this month's TCP Tuesday challenge? This one is a color challenge with a twist.
This month's challenge is a color challenge and more. It's a Neutrals Challenge. I want you to use White, &/or Cream &/or Craft &/or Black PLUS one color. Now here is the twist. I want you to limit yourself to one patterned paper and 2 layers. (The base is not a layer and neither are embellishments)
Kimberly mixes white, black and orange in her card using our Fun in the Sun set. And it's a bold Summer card that makes a statement. LOVE the bit of black and white Divine Twin in the button for added texture.
The Queen of Clean and Simple, Lori, shows us how it's done with this darling card using our Peeking set. I love that she used the tag from the set as an embellishment.
Befuddled? Well, it is a challenge. It wouldn't be one if you weren't.
Even the Cat Pack was a little challenged.
Here's Noelle's take on the challenge except.... there is one too many patterned papers. Super cute card, though, using our Whale of a Time set. I can see the whale in just plain kraft and it would be just as cute.
Now it's your turn to play along.
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play
along you just upload your design right here on this page using the
InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand
column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMar13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog