Sneaky Peek #1
YAY! It's the very first day of Sneaky Peek Week and I am so excited to bring you the very first peek at our Spring Release. And what better way to kick off the week than with our favorite long-eared bunny?
It's supposed to be Spring, but there are some places where there is still snow on the ground. And what happens when the snow melts? This little bunny is prepared for anything.
Come rain or shine, Susan Liles shows how this sweet bunny can shine with her sweet card.
How about Julie Masse? She doesn't miss a beat with this super cute card for our TCP Tuesday Color Challenge.
Kimberly Gajewski sews up another TCP Tuesday Challenge with this delightful card and pretty vintage buttons.
Want to see more of "Hare Today"? Then head on over to Nancy Thomas, Wendy McGaffey and Noelle McAdams and see what they have done with "Hare Today."
When you finish at their blogs, head on over to our Forum on Splitcoaststampers and leave a comment on our "In It To Win It!" Thread. You could win the "Hare Today" stamp set just by leaving a comment.
Are you playing along with our TCP Tuesday Challenge?
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESMar13.
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog