Well, it's the first of the Month and there is STILL time to play in last month's challenge.
On Monday a NEW Swanky Stamper will be crowned and it could be you winning a selection of dies and stamps in our next release. And, it could be YOU playing along with The Cat Pack. Just make sure you link your project using the inlinkz button to the right.
The challenge this month is to use a tag in your card or project. Your tag must be handmade, and not store bought. If it has a hole in it, it’s a tag.
See what The Cat Pack did with this challenge?
Susan Liles created this super fun card using our Luggage Tags and Travelin' Man stamp set. She ran the tag through and embossing folder and Voila! The tag actually looks like it was run over.
Here's a closer look.
Wendy McGaffey has me a wee bit star struck with this pretty tag she made using Soar stamp set, Holiday Toppers , Star Rosette and Stars Cut-ups
Kimberly Gajewski created this sweet tag using the Peeking stamp set and our Luggage Tags CutUp. I think it's just darling, and perfect to adorn that special gift.
Now, what can you do with a tag?
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESJuly13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog