It's Tuesday! Which mean that it's TCP Tuesday! That means it's time for The Cat Pack to strut their stuff in this month's challenge
This challenge celebrates that under-used envelope, the long, tall one. The legal sized one. The Number Nine.
The challenge is to create a card that fits in the Long, Tall, Envelope.
Lori Tecler flys me to the moon, by taking her card and turning it sideways. That blingy swirl behind the Bunny in a rocket ship is the perfect addition. And, that dembossed moon is just brilliant.
Nancy Thomas creates a fresh, crisp Holiday card making an Winter white Gingerbread man using our Man CutUps and embossed paper.
Wendy McGaffey has the penguin soaring in the clouds. Her bright and happy colors are the perfect pick me up.
Kimberly Gajewski sits the bunny down on a pretty panel that pairs the Apron Border with the Heart Swirl
Now, I want to see what you stamp up!
Here are the Deets.
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. That's right! Here!
- If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around) If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESAug13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and this Blog