Friday, June 29, 2007

Jam-packed week!

SOOOOO many things happening. So many good, that they have to be tempered with the not so good. But most of the time I've been smiling from ear to ear, and pinching myself, just to make sure I'm awake.

First, I got the new plates for the Holiday stamps in record time. And, as we speak the Fed Ex guy is knocking on American Art Stamp's door and delivering them to be pressed! Lots of cute images. Even some Thanksgiving.

Second, da da da DA! We're getting clear stamps! Yup. I sent off the first of (I hope) many designs to be made into clear stamp sets. All the new holiday designs (except the Thanksgiving) are going to be made into 3 lovely new sets. I get so excited that sometimes I forget to breathe.

Thirdly...we got new catalogs. I must say they are quite lovely and printed on beautiful stock and oh so cute. I'll start sending them out to the stores in a week or so. And once I figure out pricing they'll go on the website for sale.

Now, a couple of words to describe the not so good part of this week.
Root Canal
Lawyer
Automobile

1 comment:

Karrie Baker said...

YEAH FOR CLEAR STAMPS!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin