Friday, February 29, 2008

Day Three

The first day of CHA was actually my only day to really walk the show since I would be working at the American Art Stamp booth for the rest of the day.

First stop was the new exhibitors section where MFT stamps got a PRIMO table right at the front of the hall. I had to say "Good Luck" and I was off. I saw lots of groovy stuff and saw lots of groovy people. Really too much to wrap my tiny little brain around. Let's just say that some really groovy stuff might end up at the website shortly.Then it was out to dinner with Tracy (my Design Team member with no blog) and her oh-so-talented Mom, Bin. We went to Bubba Gump's Shrimp Shack and we met up with the Stampology Chicago crew by happy accident.

While you are waiting at Bubba Gump's they come around your table and ask trivia questions about the movie. Tracy was able to answer ALL of them, with necessary accent to make everything official. Here are Tracy and Bin at Bubba Gump's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin