Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome Susan!

Remember last month when I introduced our Special Guest of the Month, Susan Liles?

Remember how I gushed over her work and told you how much I loved her style?

I even showed you a picture of her. She didn't look like this, of course. (Well, maybe deep down inside she might feel like this)


And remember how I stalked her for awhile (okay, maybe I didn't tell you that part) and just was in awe of her work?

Well, I'm happy to announce that Susan is joining The Cat's Pack as our newest Design Team Member. I can't wait to see what she does next.


5 comments:

toners said...

Yeah Susan!!! WELCOME!

Kristine said...

We LOVE Susan's work...if ya want to call it "work" :) Congrats Susan!! TCP is very lucky to have such a fun-loving talented designer join your team.

Alice said...

Congrats to Susan! I am looking forward to seeing how Susan uses TCP stamps on a regular basis. Woot!

Tracy said...

Congratulations Susan! I'm looking forward to getting more inspiration from you through TCP!!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Karrie Baker said...

WOOHOO Susan!! Welcome aboard the Kitty Express! You are going to love it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin